 CAD / 13233
  Re: LDD Help Needed

(...) This is the second time I've read about "secret keyboard shortcuts" in LDD. What exactly is the point of keeping features secret from the users? I'm not interested in some kind of stupid scavenger hunt - I would just like to use the program to (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LDD Help Needed

(...) From the C:\Program\LEGO Software\LEGO Digital Designer\documentation folder: Keyboard shortcuts Selected brick: a.. Left/Right/Up/Down Rotate selected brick. If the hinge tool is active, rotate the brick around the hinge connection. (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDD Help Needed

(...) Hey no fair – you guys get a documentation folder?!? There's no such thing in the Mac version. (...) Well, the mouse does a decent job of that. What I'm more concerned about is: how do I rotate a brick in anything other than 90-degree (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LDD Help Needed

(...) I've already sent in a request for a Mac readme/helpfile thru a LEGO Ambassador buddy :) ~Kevoh (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LDD Help Needed

(...) Turn off automatic brick binding (the lock icon) and you willbe able to rotate in finer steps. -- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)