 CAD / 13195
Re: Little Blue Bot - LDD Format - In progress -
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 02:32:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mladen Pejic wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Eric Sophie wrote: • -snip-
LEGO Digital Designer models by Biomechanical Bricks.¬
Buy them from the [LEGO Factory] on {LEGO.com}.¬ • -snip-
Eric Sophie

[VIRTUA SOPHIE]

cue 'SEGA' intro...

...and when you look can see the result of millions and millions of geometric
combinations. Pan back even further and billions and billions of parts were
sorted. Billions.

Ah, sweet memories.|(1)|

This is too cool Eric! I was wondering for some time why you never rendered
any of your smaller creations in a Lego CAD program.

Wakkaakaa down waakaakaa down, I knew it'd be DYNOMITE!
GOOD TIMES!

Keep up the good work.

<http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/ Mladen Pejic>

-Snip-