 CAD / 12585
    New Building Instructions from the latest LPub —Kevin L. Clague
   Hi all, I've been making good progress with LPub development. I've been putting it through its paces for testing purposes, and finally finished the LDraw file for my small pneumatic walker Pedmatic (due to a typo of mine, it is also sometimes (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

        Re: New Building Instructions from the latest LPub —Allister McLaren
     (...) Hi Kevin. Any idea when this new release will be available for download? No hurry or anything, but I've got a couple of instruction I want to generate sometime this year or the next, and would like to have a go at it. Do you want a beta (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

         Re: New Building Instructions from the latest LPub —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) I've stopped adding new features. I have been in testing phase. The building instructions I just posted were pushed through LPub to try to flesh out a lot of bugs. I've finished updating the docs. I hope that I can release it today or (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

        Re: New Building Instructions from the latest LPub —Dean Earley
   (...) You don't actually NEED to uninstall first. It handles upgrades/reinstalls (and subsequent uninstalls) very nicely. (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)