 CAD / 11745
11744  |  11746
Subject:
STL File for 3D Printing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 19:49:38 GMT

I’d like to have a few LEGO bricks 3D printed at SIGGRAPH this year. I have a contact who is willing to print up the bricks for me using a StrataSys machine [1].

Can someone please create and send me an ASCII STL file of a 2x4 brick?
Also, any other neat parts that would print up. I’d love to see if the machine can handle one of these:

Simple VRML files will work also. Please email me with your files and with any questions.

SIGGRAPH starts a week from today! :-)

-Tim

[1] Which uses none other than ABS plastic to make its parts :-)