 CAD / 11592
11591  |  11593
Subject:
LMirror 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 03:15:24 GMT

app that I oh-so-creatively call LMirror to do a left-to-right and/or
front-to-back reflection, or a top-to-bottom reordering.

You can download it at:

http://www.carlnelson.com/page.asp?SID=1&Page=43

Use at your own risk.  Do not taunt LMirror.

Please let me know what you think!

(Anyone commenting about it needing the .NET framework will be ignored.  It
would have taken far longer to write in C++, therefore I would not have done
it.)

Thanks to Dave Schuler for describing the mechanics of what needed to be done.

Carl