 CAD / 11091
  Converting LDraw files to 3D-Studio files?

Is it possible at all to convert LDraw files to 3D-Studio files? I have used 3D-studio for some time (and rendered animations and still pictures with POV-Ray), and I would like to make the animation in 3D-Studio since I am most familar with the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Converting LDraw files to 3D-Studio files?

(...) (URL) Leocad> will load Ldraw files and export 3Ds files. (...) Which converter are you using? (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Converting LDraw files to 3D-Studio files?

(...) I use dat2dxf and import the converted dxf file via the file > import menu into 3ds. hope it helps, w. (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)