 CAD / 10991
Re: New colors are defined as what in LDraw????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:04:32 GMT

---snip---
   recently I did a rendering with all different shades of gray (believe it or not ) using a range from 200,200,200 to 165,165,165. I assigned them color number 504 ‘til 511. I added new hex-values to the l2pcolr.tab file and defined the custom colors in lgcolor.inc ‘cos I wanted my pov LGEOized. not using lgeo you will save hacking the hex by simple including a .inc file into pov.

hope it helps, w

Willy could you post your modified file someone so I can take a look at it?

Thanks,

-AHui

LDraw Help Desk