 CAD / 10848
  MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

We're please to announce that voting for the December 2003 Model of the Month and Scene of the Month Contests is now open. Visit the voting page to cast your vote: (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

(...) being connected by slow modem? That page takes *time* to load! -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

(...) by the end of the week. -Orion (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

Hi Orion, Thanks for bringing this back!! If I may offer a suggestion, I think it's ... cruel ;?) to not let users look at the images again once they've voted. Maybe it's worth creating voting and non-voting galleries or offer some other solution. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Miguel Agullo wrote: Maybe it's worth creating voting and (...) Also for those who either can't (e.g. under 13) or won't create a user account. If the contest is meant to draw in people to the great possiblilities of (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

(...) I've created a Current Month's Contest gallery for MOTM and SOTM. You can link to them at: (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

(...) I'd love to vote, and after registering, receiving my password, and for all appearances logging in correctly I get the following message when I select the 'vote for a model/scene' links : "Incorrect User ID or Password, or your account has (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

(...) You have to give the system some time for your newly registered account to be filtered throughout all the site's modules. Log out, wait 30 minutes, log in, and try again. You should now be able to vote. -Orion (20 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

(...) Thanks. It works now. A (20 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)