 CAD / 10824
Re: Wanted: Windscreen 41881 & x144
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:10:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Paul Easter wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Burkhard Schloemer wrote:
I'm looking for DATs of two windscreen elements, especially 41881 "Windscreen
but also for windscreen "4x6x4" aka tv chopper windscreen:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x144

I have a near complete mock-up for the x144. Should I give it one of my
x-numbers? (approx. x531) I'm not sure we can use x144 since there was a part
that had originally used 144.(it has since been moved to a correct number)

Yes, please use a new three-digit-number. You are correct that you cannot re-use
one of these once is has been used in an official release - even if moved later.

Chris

I have posted the "Windscreen 4 x 6 x 4" (helecopter) to the parts tracker.

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x531.dat

Paul