 CAD / 10340
Re: Now accepting submissions for the Brickfest LDraw Image Gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:34:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tom Beattie wrote:
Hi Cale

Just wondering if you received my email. I sent it a couple of days ago to your
aol address.

caleleiphart@aol.com

Hi Tom

  I did receive your image.  I'm sorry i haven't gotten back to any one.  I've
been realy busy lately.  The galley is shaping up to be very nice.

  Thanks  Cale