 Books / 266
265  |  267
Subject:
Getting Started With Lego Trains - Jake's Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish, lugnet.books
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:22:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Searching through Amazon last night, I stumbled across something very
insteresting... Enter "Lego Trains" into the Amazon search tool and you get
a hit on Jake McKee's new book!

Getting Started with Lego Trains by Jacob H. McKee
paperback, 128 pages
24.95, No Starch Press

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1593270062/qid=1061774362/sr=8
-1/ref=sr_8_1/002-8387277-2913648?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Not much information besides that.

Barnes & Noble lists an October release date. B&N also has a different
cover. I suspect the Sante Fe cover at Amazon is the final one. But I may be
wrong.

I emailed Jake about it and he described it as a "starter guide for newbies"
and "full color cover to cover." Jake will be making a more formal
announcment, but said I was free to bring it up on LUGNET.

Bryan