 Boats / 32
  Destroyers are up!

Hey, all-- I've had a few requests to get .jpgs of my destroyers up, and it's done. Unfortunately a lot of the photos didn't come out--I think I'm about this close <--> to getting a digital camera, both for the colour but also because when it comes (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Destroyers are up!

Very excellent! I do wish I could afford to buy you a color camera, though! ;-> (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Destroyers are up!

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <382F5439.8275A70E@p...su.edu>... (...) Yes, I've recently purchased an Olympus D340R Digital Camera for $330. I've been very happy with the results. It is a fast camera, easy to use, takes good close-ups (perfect for (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Destroyers are up!

Mr L F Braun wrote (...) rigged for sail, and sidewheel equipped. Might have a use for the spare armada hull after all. And that is one hell of a workshop. Thanks for the pics! Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)