 Belville / 76
Re: Quick and dirty scans of 5825 and 5826
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 21:40:19 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.belville, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.belville, Frank Filz writes:
I assume from the backs of the instructions for 5823 and 5824, those are
the same pictures I was talking about earlier.

Right.  So why didn't you post them somewhere before I got to it?

It seemed cruel not to give the people who are actually buying belville the
fix they needed...

Right! (no offense, Frank)

I didn't know there were more Belville fans. (Hey Belville fans, come out of
your hideouts! :-) It's nice to find out. Hi, Richard!

--Shiri

Well, I'm only a fan because they have some really cool pieces.  Although, for
the first time, I actually like a Belville 'fig!  The Fairy Queen (from 5825)
is a really cool looking 'fig!  My Nieces certainly aren't gonna get their
hands on her!  :)

Yeah, I like her hat a lot.
Belville is a great source for pices, but I like the ideas too.

Shiri: I'm Shiri Dori, and I'm a Belville fan.
Everyone: Hi, Shiri.

"one" being the operative word?  ;)  (Just Kidding!)

Sorry, but being an ESLer, I have no idea what that means...

Jeff

P.S.  If I had more Technic 'figs, I might be more into them (The
Technic-Belville Wars?), but unfortunately, I only have one.

:-) LOL, My sister can make intermarriages between Scala, Technic and Belville
figs ;-) (I only have 2, 1 and 3 of these respectivly.)

-Shiri