 Belville / 170
169  |  171
Subject:
Any interest in 5870 (Pretty Playland) ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.belville
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 03:56:24 GMT

While running around today looking for clearances/markdowns, I stumbled
into a small cache of 5870 Pretty Playland. I am trying to determine a
level of interest before I approach the manager for a mass purchase. The
number available is ~9. Email me and I will provide more info on box
condition, expected price, etc.

Ray Sanders