 Belville / 167
    Re: 5801 ? —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) Are you sure it isn't pre-cut to stars and hearts? Look closely... /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: 5801 ? —Shiri Dori
   (...) Yes, it is, but I can still use it - I can cut it into either really small stickers, or cut out the whole sheet, then stick it on another (white) sticker. Even the stars can find some good uses by themselves. -Shiri (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)