 Belville / 158
  Re: 5824 - the inside story

(...) Hehe. Aren't you lucky... (...) Ooh yeah! Those gems are really great - I'm gonna start some Magic wands for my magicians soon. Btw, was there a *specific* reason for buying 10 5824s, or did you just want *all* the great pieces? -Shiri (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: 5824 - the inside story

(...) Well, I'm trading the lattices from 8 of them to Steve Barile for some pirates. I also happen to like the white 1x6x2 arched fences, and enough of the other parts to be worth it to me. The only piece I really didn't want is the Millimy. I will (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)