 Aquazone / 972
Re: Seasprite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 03:51:39 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco wrote:

   The Seasprite

Ah... underwater sci-fi goodness. The robotic arms give it a particulalry nice touch.

What layout is the sub in? It looks like a lot of work went into the background.

Felix

Thanks! I was hoping you would see this:-)!

The layout is being done by a person with WAMALTC - he’s doing a undersea layout, and it has a cave with a secret dock for a sub...and I promptly built the sub. Couldn’t resist.

Once I get BrickJournal 6 and 7 done, I’ll be focusing on more undersea stuff - I have more ideas!

Joe