 Aquazone / 108
    Castle+Aquazone=Atlantas —Nick Cameron
   I was thinking about new Aquazone, Castle & Adventurer themes when I got an idea: Long ago castle people who wanted to keep peaceful during times of war moved to large wet caverns on an island they called Atlantas. Somehow, they evolved gills & (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: Castle+Aquazone=Atlantas —Chris Maddison
   XP to .castle, .adventurers (...) smart. (...) That is an awesome idea! TLG tried to combine themes with little success in the Time Losers theme (although it provided great variety). Maybe this is the answer...I know I'd buy em up like mad! -Chris (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)