 Aquazone / *1009 (-5)
Subject:
LEGO Atlantis TV show?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:01:43 GMT

I was checking for something else in the TV listings for Saturday when I noticed
that Cartoon Network will be running a half hour program called "Lego Atlantis"
at 9:30am.  It appears to be a one-shot program with no scheduled repeats, and
it has the following description attached:

A deep sea salvage crew embarks upon a dangerous mission to scour the depths of
the ocean is(sic) search of the mythical lost city of Atlantis.

Re: A simple but colorful sea diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:27:54 GMT

Innovative and cool. I like this a lot, there seems to be food for thought and accompaniment for chips everywhere you look.

Great work and God Bless,

Nathan

Re: Stingray- Aquatic Strike Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:23:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Andrew Todd Amacher wrote:
Check out the Stingray-

LMKWYT,
Todd

Nicely understated, and a very nice concept. I like the fluidity of the design,
and it is great to see a sub MOC again. I'm cross posting to .aquazone to
celebrate.

Thanks for sharing and God Bless,

Nathan

Re: A simple but colorful sea diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 06:45:42 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   Very nice scene. Having tried my hand at an underwater diorama myself, I appreciate the challenge, but this looks great. Very clever construction on the various fish types.

-Brendan

High praise indeed, Brendan, coming from a master of biblical dioramas!

“Any resemblance to actual fish, living or deep fried, is purely accidental.”

Dave S.

Re: A simple but colorful sea diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:50:28 GMT

Very nice scene. Having tried my hand at an underwater diorama myself, I appreciate the challenge, but this looks great. Very clever construction on the various fish types.

-Brendan

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact