 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3396
3395  |  3397
Subject:
Lifesize human sculptures for Space Gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 05:49:06 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I’ve been a haven’t posted much to Lugnet recently, but I’ve been busy. I think it’s worth the wait...

I did three large pieces for Space Gallery in downtown Seattle.

They will be on display for the month of June 2006.

-David Winkler