 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2848
2847  |  2849
Subject:
Steinford - my display for our 1000steine-event in Berlin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:19:55 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi everybody,

last week we had our 1000steine-show in Berlin. This is the biggest Lego-event in Germany and it was great.

In Berlin I presented all my last mocs in a complete 2x3m-Display. You will remember some of these buildings, but the entire scene is new. Here are some pictures:

I hope, you enjoy these pictures. For me, it was a real pleasure to put all my houses together and make it a part of real Minifig-life.

More pictures are here http://festum.de/1000steine/myimages/album465

Andreas Böker (abhf)