 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 43
  College Campus Pics

The WAMALUG college campus is growing! Check out the new science building and dormatory: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf)

  Re: College Campus Pics

(...) This is a great model! Keep up the good work! One question: Why space minifigs? Alan (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: College Campus Pics

I'm not sure. I wasn't the one who added the minifigs. It could be the starfleet academy of course :) KL (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)