 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 106
105  |  107
Subject:
Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 05:52:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I encourage EVERYONE to go to
http://www.lego.com/myopinions

Go to the
Buying BULK LEGO BRICKS

After several page you get to this page.

What other building tips or instructions would you like to have on
www.LEGO.com?

Add the following

Instructions for all Lego Sets

When you are finished go to the
Tell a Friend
link and send e-mail to a friend suggesting that they go this site.

If everyone does this, maybe Lego will start carrying the instructions for
Lego sets.