 Announcements / AuctionBrick™ / 21

Subject:
New Layout for Auctionbrick.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.auctionbrick
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:46:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

It is time for the official announcement that AuctionBrick.com has a new look and layout. Auctionbrick.com has some new features too. The new features are 1) New version of the bulklister. 2) User can select background music for item listing. 3) User can select the font color of the items description title. 4) User can select the font size of the items description title. 5) User can select the font color of the items description body. 6) User can select the font size of the items description body. 7) User will get a $20.00 just for signing up. 8) User will get a $20.00 referral credit for telling someone about Auctionbrick.com. Auctionbrick.com is a website designed around auction sales of Lego related items by and for anyone. I hope to see all of you on website for selling and lego’s for your collections or moc projects.

I hope to see everyone soon. Thanks. Scott:)

Re: New Layout for Auctionbrick.com