 Announcements / 932
931  |  933
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto 7 Event on February 17th, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:03:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

        rtlToronto 7: The Plastic Dust is Normal!
        Saturday February 17th, 2001, 10AM Competitors, 1PM Audience
        Lillian H Smith Branch, Toronto Public Library
        239 College St, Toronto. Just west of St George and east of Spadina.

Hi folks,

        Only a month till the 7th Lego Robotics Event, titled "The Plastic
Dust is Normal" on Saturday, February 17th, 2001!  That means you have
roughly four weeks to brainstorm, design, assemble and test your robot
contraption, or, a month to remind yourself to show up to watch :)

        We're in a new location this time-the Lillian H Smith
Public Library, just south of the University campus.  We'll be downstairs
in the basement activity room, with a brand new playfield that was just
built!  The competition will include the Blockstacking and Sumo events
introduced last September, and the chatter has already started-check
out the rtlToronto newsgroup/Lugnet for the latest strategizing, hinting
and
help.

        If you can, go to our website and print out a PDF poster at:

        http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-021701-flyer1.pdf

        Stick it up at your local community center, church, office
cafeteria, cubical wall, school common room, etc.  We hope to see you out
there!

Chris Magno
Calum Tsang
rtlToronto Event Organizers

PS-Come out to chat and strategize for the rtlToronto Monthly Dinner the
week before-Friday February 9th, 2001 at 6pm, at Mel's Deli on Bloor at
Bathurst (440 Bloor St.)

For more information, check out:

rtlToronto 7 Rules, Regulations and General InfoSheet:
        http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-021701-rules.html

rtlToronto Playfield Info:
        http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-playfield-index.html

rtlToronto Lugnet Newsgroup: