 Announcements / 931
  Town building contest update

We're progressing well with entries for the Town building contest. There are many buildings and vehicles so far, but we could do with more entries in the large and small boats and ships, dioramas, structures, aircraft, microfig, and macro scale (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)