 Announcements / 840
839  |  841
Subject:
more than 160 additional inventories posted to peeron.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 02:44:25 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Just wanted to let everyone know, that thanks to Heather Patey, peeron.com now has the Margo Kubiak inventories posted.  This brings the number of sets now up to 259!  Thank you Heather, and to all other contributers.

Check it out at:

  http://www.peeron.com/inv/

:)

Dan & Jenn Boger

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:3137_1>:  Mens' Casual Wear (LEGO/SCALA/Doll Clothing), '99, 3 pcs