 Announcements / 687
  FunBrix Pic of the Week #2

Hi All, The second FunBrix Pic of the Week has been selected! Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon. It nearly a year old, but it’s still a great model and picture! (URL) --- Click on FUN --- Click on FunBrix Pic of the Week! Build on... Robin W. FunBrix (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FunBrix Pic of the Week #2

(...) Say, didn't he or someone else offer their MF MOC on eBay? How'd it do? best LFB (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FunBrix Pic of the Week #2

(...) I believe Dan Jezek auctioned his incomplete MF off last month to fund brickbay IIRC...Larry P. beat my bid, but I don't think the reserve was met I don't remember hearing anyone winning it. John (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)