 Announcements / 587
586  |  588
Subject:
NELUG Button available, Web Site news section reformated.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 12:10:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

OK I know I have been making a lot of changes lately.  Bet you can't tell most
of my LEGO is in the TCS window display :-).  Anyway I have been having fun
being creative with the NELUG site as well as the new LUGNET Map pages.

First of all I have come up with a button that can be used for linking from
your site back to NELUG.  I may do a couple more in the future but this one
should suffice for a while.  To see it and learn more visit the web site.

http://www.nelug.org/

You will also see I have tried to make things a bit "flashier" by adding some
pictures and reformating the "News" section into something more appealing to
the casual visiter.  I wanted to make things both more profesional as well as
more eye catching to potential members who might have glossed over the site
with the older simplified version.  I may in the future use similar formatting
in the sub-pages of NELUG as well.  I think the Brikwars stuff would really
translate well into a newspaper type formating.

I also fixed a problem with higher resolution monitors that I had not realized
was there until yesterday.  Now things should format well no matter what screen
resolution you use.

Again my creative juices have been flowing lately so sorry if all the updates
seem excessive.  It's just that each time I update the site I seem to get
another idea.

followups to: org.us.nelug

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group