 Announcements / 4204
4203  |  4205
Subject:
I'm doing a show!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2022 19:02:05 GMT

It's been so long since I've done an actual show!

I'll be setting up the #OBBCSL at the Canadian Toy Collector's Society's show!

Location and time information -

May 22, 2022
Etobicoke Olympium
590 Rathburn Rd.
Etobicoke, (Toronto) Ontario, Canada
(building located on the north side, a quarter mile west of Renforth Drive)

Public Show Admission
Sunday May 22, 2022 - 9:00 am till 2:30 pm

Website -

<http://www.ctcs.org/show.htm>

I'll be there around 7 a.m. on Sunday to set up before the public admission at 9
a.m.

This is an 'official' Torolug display (as I'm now a member ;) ) but I think - as
far as I know at this time - I'll be flying solo.

I know it's a little late notice, but if you have nothing to do on Sunday of
this long weekend, stop on by!

I'm pretty excited about it!

Hope to see you there!

Dave K