 Announcements / 4198
4197  |  4199
Subject:
Software upgrade on LUGNET server
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2016 18:03:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

All,

we have recently upgraded the operating system of the main LUGNET server - so
far we have not identified any immediate issues, but knowing that the LUGNET
framework has been struck by changes in the OS in the past, please let us know
if you hit any new problems.

One issue was accidentally raised today and is the cause for me posting this
message - the NNTP server had apparently crashed during the upgrade and refused
to come back up even though all system settings were left unchanged - there was
a library error that I have now resolved.

Thanks,
Jerry