 Announcements / 4111

Subject:
RAILBRICKS Issue 7 is Out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:08:40 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A new issue RAILBRICKS is here! Inside you’ll find articles for beginners, lessons on how to photograph your trains, more RCX/PF train experimentation, new ideas for smooth curves, instructions, and more!

To download the new issue, go to: http://www.railbricks.com/magazine-issues

Big thanks to the entire RAILBRICKS team and our contributors for putting this issue together!

-Elroy

Re: RAILBRICKS Issue 7 is Out!
   A new issue RAILBRICKS is here! Inside you’ll find articles for beginners, lessons on how to photograph your trains, more RCX/PF train experimentation, new ideas for smooth curves, instructions, and more!

To download the new issue, go to: http://www.railbricks.com/magazine-issues

Big thanks to the entire RAILBRICKS team and our contributors for putting this issue together!

-Elroy

Another excellent issue!

Ed