 Announcements / 4085
4084  |  4086
Subject:
LETGUI update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 18:11:08 GMT

Hi all,
I have updated LETGUI to support the latest tools created by Philo
(http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=17226 and
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=4084)

You can find the latest version of LETGUI at
http://mikeheide2.kilu.de/index.php?page=letgui.

There is a complete install for windows systems with all tools in one installer.
For Linux user I have now also standalone zip for the LETGUI application itself,
as I do not have the skill to make a complete installer for Linux systems.

Have fun
cu
mikeheide