 Announcements / 4070
4069  |  4071
Subject:
Fourth Kostky.org exhibition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2010 00:43:41 GMT

Hi,

I'd like to inform you that fourth Kostky.org exhibition will start on
March 20 in Roztoky (about 15 kms north of Prague).
More information is here: http://www.kostky.org/e_roztoky2010en.htm

I just came back from the first building weekend and I must say I was
impressed by the models I've seen. I have not to forget the big (19
sq.m.) train layout which is expected run fully automated for three
months with many trains cruising simultaneously.
Some preliminary photos of unfinished models could be seen in this
thread http://www.kostky.org/forum/index.php?topic=27332.0

Regards,
Jindroush (kubecj@avast.com)
http://www.kostky.org - For Czech LEGO fans.