 Announcements / 4059
4058  |  4060
Subject:
Registration open for Bricks by the Bay Convention April 9-11 2010, Fremont California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 19:57:54 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The San Francisco Bay area in California is hosting a new LEGO convention later this spring called Bricks by the Bay. The event will be held in Fremont on April 9-11, 2010.

You can now register for Bricks by the Bay on our website.

Hurry - early registration ($5 discount) ends on February 9!

An additional $5 discount is available for people who are staying in the convention hotel, the Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley.