 Announcements / 4020
4019  |  4021
Subject:
L(EGO)Draw parts - 3rd batch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:41:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi folks,

the LEGO Universe Team has shared another batch of part shapes with the
community, with the purpose to make them fit for the LDraw
Parts Tracker. This time things are a bit different. The package we’ve got
contains also shapes which are already official parts or at the PT for
certification. You can help out sorting by comparing the part numbers below
with the official parts, the PT and the shapes we already have:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article490.html

(the “M” in front has been added by the LU Team for internal reasons -
please ignore them). From the CA point of view the most interesting
parts are the replaces for these Non-CA parts:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article468.html

Please add the numbers of the new parts in the followups.

Willy Tschager
on behalf of the LDraw Steering Committee