 Announcements / 3953
3952  |  3954
Subject:
Peeron_to_MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 20:42:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi All

I have developed a program called Peeron_to_MLCad. It's useful to simplify the
initial phase of implementation of existing Lego sets. With Peeron_to_MLCad is
possible to reduce drastically the time needed to select the parts and find the
appropriate colors. The program converts a web page with an inventory
(downloaded from www.peeron.com) into a MLCad file. It generates a *.ldr file
with the imported parts and a file with the missing parts. In addition it also
generates parts in MLCad's "Favourites" folder with all the parts previously
imported. The program suits the Microsoft Internet Explorer as well as Mozilla
Firefox. Here's a link where you can download it.
http://zaxxonit.altervista.org/peeron_to_mlcad_eng.htm