 Announcements / 3912

Subject:
RAILBRICKS 5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:56:10 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The latest issue of RAILBRICKS is out!

RAILBRICKS 5 The Steam Issue

This Steam Issue focuses on all things Steam with tips & tricks on building steam trains as well as ideas on incorporating Power Functions into you creations. There are also interviews with Anthony Sava and Ben Fleskes. As always, there are great articles from our editors on creative challenges, flashback reviews, and MOC creations.

With this issue, we move our on-demand publisher to MagCloud and have uploaded all of our past issues there. Check out the Back Issues section for information on obtaining printed copies. We’ve also added a new way to view each release through Issuu.com. Click on the FLASH version to check it out.

Use the following links to browse the pages of Issue 5:

FLASH Version

Web Version (.pdf)

Print Version (.pdf)

Purchase a printed copy at MagCloud.com