 Announcements / 3897

Subject:
Mosaic Conversion Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 18:21:16 GMT

Hi all,

I recently rewrote my program to convert images to a LEGO- or ministeck-mosaic.
You can find a complete discription of how it works on my webpage.

I’ll have to make a (big) new mosaic with it soon, don’t you think...

Thanks for watching, comments are always welcome.

Play well,
Maarten

Re: Mosaic Conversion Program
In lugnet.announce, Maarten Steurbaut wrote:
   Hi all,

I recently rewrote my program to convert images to a LEGO- or ministeck-mosaic.
You can find a complete discription of how it works on my webpage.

I’ll have to make a (big) new mosaic with it soon, don’t you think...

Thanks for watching, comments are always welcome.

Play well,
Maarten

The program looks nice, but I haven’t been able to discover a link to download and test it...

Jetro

Re: Mosaic Conversion Program
In lugnet.announce, Maarten Steurbaut wrote:
   Hi all,

I recently rewrote my program to convert images to a LEGO- or ministeck-mosaic.
You can find a complete discription of how it works on my webpage.

I’ll have to make a (big) new mosaic with it soon, don’t you think...

Thanks for watching, comments are always welcome.

Play well,
Maarten

Looks cool and easy to use.. but without been online is useless for me :(

Luís

Re: Mosaic Conversion Program