 Announcements / 3888
3887  |  3889
Subject:
*** LDView Version 4.0 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 06:35:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

LDView 4.0 is now available for download from the LDView downloads page here:

http://ldview.sourceforge.net/Downloads.html

Please note that the translations have not yet been updated to work with this release, and translations created for version 3.2 will refuse to load.

Some notable changes:
  • Basic support for steps. (Basic means that rotations and buffer exchanges aren’t supported, although ROTSTEP is treated as an alias for STEP.)
  • POV export support (including LGEO support with included XML file).
  • MPD sub-model selection.
  • Model tree view.
  • SMP-aware for conditional edges and sorted transparency.
  • Native Cocoa version for Mac.
If you already have LDView 4.0 Beta 1, this official release only contains bug fixes for you, not new features.

Please see the full change history here.

Please send any bugs, suggestions, or other feedback to ldview@gmail.com.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)

p.s. I know I said I was going to do a Beta 2, but I changed my mind.