 Announcements / 3887
  SCLTC winter show in progress

The seventh annual Southern California LEGO Train Club ((URL)) winter show at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum ((URL) SDMRRM>) in Balboa Park in San Diego is now entering its final weeks. This year’s show features a city with skyscrapers, town, (...) (15 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX) !!

  Re: SCLTC winter show in progress

(...) --snip-- (...) No pictures of the extremely clever Cobalt plaza? There's a couple of us (URL) trying to disect> how you did parts of it. Great layout. Yours has always been one of my favourites. Tim (15 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: SCLTC winter show in progress

(...) .. (...) Tim- David worked on Cobalt Plaza almost entirely with an eye to creating things that other AFOLs would appreciate. I am sure that the fact that you and others picked up on those details will please him. Thanks for the comments! Here (...) (15 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: SCLTC winter show in progress

(...) I saw this in person last week. Really great stuff. I got quite a few ideas for building techniques from it. Great job, All. Rock on! Jonathan (15 years ago, 7-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: SCLTC winter show in progress

(...) ::snip:: (...) Wow, Ted! You guys sure do a nice job. It gives those of us in fledgling LTCs something to aspire to! The bridge is duly impressive. -Jordan Schwarz (15 years ago, 7-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: SCLTC winter show in progress

(...) Tim- Actually, there IS a close up of the fire pit area (and the fountain) posted on scltc.org. I just did not notice. -Ted (2 URLs) (15 years ago, 7-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: SCLTC winter show in progress

(...) Ted: The layout looks amazing...as always. I really love the work on Cobalt Plaza as others have mentioned. This is really, really top notch stuff. Every time you guys do a show, you always have amazing new stuff. I could spend hours just (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC winter show in progress

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Dave Sterling wrote: ..> (...) Dave- The posted video was taken by club member Robert Shurtz (you can contact him directly via first_name@SLCTC.org). I recently purchased our first High Definition video camera, a Sony (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC winter show in progress

Amazing work by all! Thank you for putting on such well built displays all these years. Fan-tas-tic!! Wow. Eric Sophie (15 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)