 Announcements / 3868
3867  |  3869
Subject:
2008/2009 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) - New committee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:00:05 GMT

Hi folks,

since only 5 people have accept their nomination in response to this message:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=15650

and volunteer for the job the election itself has become obsolete.
Congratulations to the new LDraw Standards Committee members (in alphabetical
order by last name):

* Travis Cobbs
* Jim DeVona
* Philippe Hurbain
* Orion Pobursky
* Scott Wardlaw

(Jim, Scott, please confirm via e-mail that you will use your lugnet mail
addresses also for the LSC mailing list).

Thanks to everyone involved.

Willy Tschager
On behalf of the LDraw Steering Committee