 Announcements / 3858
3857  |  3859
Subject:
Twin Cities Brick eXpo 10-18-08
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:14:39 GMT

Twin Cities Brick eXpo (TCBX) will be held in Bloomington Minnesota on Saturday,
October 18th, 2008 from 10am to 5pm.  See www.tcbx.org for more info or e-mail
me directly at gmltc_stein@yahoo.com.

This will include display of the GMLTC train layout, Dan Siskind's models and
diarama's to be featured in his forthcoming book, the TwinLUG 'Micro city', the
Washburn watertower from All about the Family, Judy, Bill and Owen Paynes Duplo
train layout, and may other displays by TwinLUGers, TCLUGers, GMLTCers and other
MN AFOL's.  Let me know if you would like to be a displayer.

We will be running a few contests for models that you build ahead of time and
bring.  Each contest entry fee will be $5 all of which will support the MN FIRST
LEGO League.  See the web site for more details and rules.

Admission is FREE.