 Announcements / 3857
  BrickFest '09

Where: Portland, OR at the Oregon Convention Center, Hall A When: March 26-29, 2009 (setup: Th, convention: Fr-Sn) Hotel: Red Lion Hotel (mention BRICKFEST for room block rate) Who: All AFOLs! YES, it’s that time again! Join us for the 3rd Portland (...) (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: BrickFest '09

Woohoo! I'm thrilled to see BrickFest come back again! Last year was a real blast, and the OCC Hall is a fantastic place to showcase all of those great MOCs. Please let me know how I can help, Steve. (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest '09

(...) Cool. Now I know what weekend -not- to have my next Garlic Party. :) I'm going to try to make it out there for this. --Todd (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest '09

Thanks Will, I just might take you up on that offer! :) Welcome aboard! SteveB (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest '09

Thanks Will, I just might take you up on that offer! :) Welcome aboard! SteveB (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest '09

Great to have you visit PDX again! Hope you bring that monster camera of yours to capture the fun! SteveB PS Hey, maybe we can have a garlic party at BrickFest as a special event... now to find a tie back to LEGO or AFOLs for that??? (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest '09

(...) Steve-- Count on Deena and I to be there as well. The offer we made to you at BrickCon a week back still stands--if there's anything we can to do help out, give a holler and we'll give it a go. Meantime...I have to start thinking NOW about (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest '09

(...) Well, as long as the garlic party includes fibblesnork pickles, there would be a connection... Frank (16 years ago, 13-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest '09

(...) I'm sure if you worked a minifig vampire into the garlic party, it would generate a laugh. Scott (16 years ago, 13-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest '09

(...) Ohhhh gotta love those Über-Garlic Pickles...they're the best! (16 years ago, 13-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)