 Announcements / 3855
3854  |  3856
Subject:
Introduction to LPub 4 video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 22:00:58 GMT

Here is a video showing how to set up LPub and how to use it to create
instructions for a simple model:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/anoved/videos/22/

Links to all the files used in the example are available on that page. The
screencast was recorded on a Mac, but I think most of the features should work
the same in Windows.

The example model is very simple. If you have trouble arranging instructions as
you'd like, consider changing the sequence and structure of your MPD file. Use
steps liberally, and use submodels for logical subassemblies, which can be shown
as callouts.

I hope you find this useful.

Jim