 Announcements / 3851
3850  |  3852
Subject:
LUGNET 10th Anniversary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:34:06 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

I had been notified about this earlier but unfortunately missed the date as
well:

Widely unnoticed, LUGNET had it's 10th anniversary (if counted from the 1st news
post logged in the system) on September 28th, 2008.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of you who made
and still make LUGNET the place it is. Your continued support and positive
feedback sure make it fun to keep this site running - even if it involves the
occasional nightshift ;)

Looking forward to more great years of fun with you and our common favorite
hobby,

Jerry