 Announcements / 3819
Subject:
SCLTC photos from NMRA 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2008 03:03:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Images from the Southern California LEGO Train Club’s contribution to the 8-club ILTCO layout at the 2008 NMRA National Train Show in Anaheim, California on July 18-20, 2008 are now posted on the club’s website.

-Ted Michon
SCLTC

Re: SCLTC photos from NMRA 2008
   Images from the Southern California LEGO Train Club’s contribution to the 8-club ILTCO layout at the 2008 NMRA National Train Show in Anaheim, California on July 18-20, 2008 are now posted on the club’s website. • ... -Ted Michon
SCLTC

With the scarcity of NMRA 08 photos I was starting to wonder if anyone in California owned a camera (grin). Very nice stuff, it would have been great to see it in person. The viaduct, roundhouse, tunnel are all great. Someone even went to the trouble to put the little reflectors in the roadway. And the trains were fantastic. The KCS F unit was sharp.

Benn

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Benn Coifman wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Ted Michon wrote:
   Images from the Southern California LEGO Train Club’s contribution to the 8-club ILTCO layout at the 2008 NMRA National Train Show in Anaheim, California on July 18-20, 2008 are now posted on the club’s website. ... -Ted Michon
SCLTC

With the scarcity of NMRA 08 photos I was starting to wonder if anyone in California owned a camera (grin). Very nice stuff, it would have been great to see it in person. The viaduct, roundhouse, tunnel are all great. Someone even went to the trouble to put the little reflectors in the roadway. And the trains were fantastic. The KCS F unit was sharp.

Benn

Here’s my photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mwhuffman/sets/72157606331182052/

I don’t think it was from lack of cameras that there’s not too many photos; I think it was because of the show’s proximity to Disneyland, personally. :) I’m kicking myself for not getting more pictures of NMRA.

--Mike