 Announcements / 3818
3817  |  3819
Subject:
Annoucing My New Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:25:08 GMT

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know about my new website and my new book.

There have been hundreds of people over the years that have asked me how they could learn to build like the Master Model Builders and my answer is my new series of books “Building Secrets from the Masters.”

The first book “How to Build a Round Ball with Square Bricks” teaches one of the most asked about techniques – the Ball!

My “Shop” section is not up quite yet, but you can use the contact page to let me know if you want to order a copy. As soon as my “Shop” is up, I’ll let you know.

This has been a year in the making. So come and check out my website and let me know what you think:

http://www.modelbuildingsecrets.com

Thanks,

Mariann Asanuma
Freelance LEGO Model Designer