 Announcements / 3788
3787  |  3789
Subject:
Hispabrick Magazine Issue 1 now Avaliable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2008 20:59:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear all:

It's a great day for the Spanish Community. We have the pleasure to launch the
first issue of the Hispabrick Magazine. This magazine is destined mainly to the
Spanish speaking community, but everyone can enjoy it.

We are now preparing the second issue and we accept any kind of collaboration.
We will translate any article from english to spanish.

You can download it from the following link

http://personales.ya.com/hispabrick/hispabrick_magazine_001_low.zip

In a short time, the magazine will be avaliable printed with no benefit for us
(you only pay the printing costs). We will inform you soon.

This is the pic of the front and rear cover

http://www.hispalug.com/galeria/albums/userpics/10053/normal_portada_contraportada_001.jpg

If you want to contact us, mail to: hispabrickmagazine(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Enjoy it.

Carlos Mendez
Íñigo Lazcanotegui
Lluis Gibert