 Announcements / 3764
3763  |  3765
Subject:
ILTCO @ NMRA National Train Show - Anaheim, CA - July 18-20
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:41:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi All,

Well planning for NMRA National Train Show July 18-20 in Ahaheim, CA, has been a
bit slow but we are getting the show info together. The west coast is a bit more
sparsely populated so the number of clubs reflect that. Really great news is
that we are have a large contingent coming from the east coast! We have about 40
people showing up from BAYLUG (San Francisco, CA), SCLTC (Orange/LA, CA), SPLTC
(San Diego, CA), PSLTC (Seattle, WA), GPLR (Portland, OR), and some east
coasters... GFLTC + NGLTC + NCLUG.

If anyone is looking for an excuse to go to Disneyland and/or LEGOland here's
your excuse!

See you all there!
SteveB